This talisman reads ‘Momento Vivere’ meaning ‘Remember to Live.’ The skull and crossbones is symbolic of mortality and reminds us to live each day to its fullest.
This open link chain suspends your favourite talisman at your collarbone for a meaningful statement.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
18" Paperclip Chain