Deco Restaurants were established in 1921 in Buffalo, New York. The Bottom of the Mug and Bowl reads "Cafe Au Lait Federal Supply Made for Deco Restaurants, Buffalo China."
Gregory Deck started his business in 1918 by selling hot dogs and soda pop from a small wagon to passengers coming off trains. Business was so good that he enlisted his friends to run carts for him throughout the city. His first sit-down restaurant was located at the corner of W. Eagle at Pearl. By 1929, Deck ran close to 20 restaurants in Buffalo, N.Y. and the years following increased the total to 50. In 1961, the chain was sold to Sportservice which became a part of Delaware North Companies. The last restaurant finally closed in 1979.
Cool Graphic and Heavy Duty weight. Tan with Dark Green Script