This talisman reads ‘Fortuna’, which means ‘Luck’ in Latin. The magpie and horseshoe are both symbolic of good fortune and work in tandem to ward off negative energy.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.