The first American Pin Company factory was located on East Main Street, Waterbury, Connecticut in 1846.
This late 1800s pin holder with original label and pins has a wood base and the pin receptacle is coiled brown paper. The top has a velvet pin cushion in good order. Excellent condition with minor losses to the label and a few missing pins.
Manufacturer: The American Pin Company of Connecticut.
Measures: 2 1/4" Diameter x 1 1/2"h