This talisman reads 'Omnia Vanitas' in Latin, meaning 'All is Vanity'. It features Chronos, the God of Time, presenting a heart enclosing a skull and crossbones-the symbol of mortality, representing the transient nature of the material world.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.